Duck Hunting Charter
Are you ready for some exciting water fowling with large bag limits and numerous species? Prince of Wales Island has a great variety of common Ducks, Sea Ducks, Geese, Brant, the occasional Sandhill Crane, and the very challenging Snipe. This charter combines well with the Winter Steelhead run.
You will most likely be jump or pass shooting, though some blinds are available. Two well trained labs also come with this guided adventure. Streams, lakes, and tidal areas are the choice areas to hunt without fighting the crowds. This charter can be combined with the Fall Salmon or Winter Steelhead fishing. Peak dates are November 1st through December 15th.
Waterfowl: Guide trips are available. We are located in the Pacific Coast Flyway, which brings many species of water fowl. Two different hunts are available
- Seaduck Hunts - Targeting old squaws (longtail duck), surf scooters, golden eye, along with the occasional pacific brant on the open water.
- Puddle Duck & Geese Hunt - Targeting mallards, wigeons, pintail, green wing teal, along with the extra long canadian geese and white fronted geese.
We highly recommend you check with The Alaska State Fish & Game before booking your trip. Checking season, licensing, and availability of tags. We are located in Area 2 in Southeast Alaska.
Pricing - Guided Trip with Lodging
- 4 night lodging 3 day - $950 per person (4 or more in group).
- 5 night lodging 4 day - $1,250 per person (4 or more in group).
- 6 night lodging 5 day - $1,550 per person (4 or more in group).
- 7 night lodging 6 day - $1,850 per person (4 or more in group).
- For personalized package, call for pricing.
Click on an image to display a larger version.